Join Our Team!
Open Style Lab is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to creating accessible and stylish clothing for people of all abilities. To accomplish this, Open Style Lab undertakes three main projects: our flagship summer program, class offered at the Parsons School of Design, and research projects.
We are always looking for talented individuals to work on exciting new projects and our summer program. We are currently looking for interns, volunteers, and freelancers.
Send your CV and a Cover Letter indicating with one of the positions below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Writer (creative & detail-oriented)
Open Style Lab | New York, NY
- Research and compile a relevant grant database
- Work with staff members to prepare proposals, grant applications, letters of inquiry, letters of support, budgets, progress reports and related documents for funders;
- Gather the information/data necessary for grant applications and progress reports through research and interviews
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience with grant writing for non-profit organizations.