APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We are inviting 18-24 research Fellows to be part of the 2018 Open Style Lab Summer Program at Parsons. Over 10 weeks, we will design and prototype functional and stylish clothing solutions for clients with disabilities at Riverside Rehab Center. The goal will be to create clothing and accessories that are compelling objects of design and fashion that people of all abilities can wear.
Fellows have the opportunity to be deeply connected with meaningful problems in the disabilities community through user-centered design. They will be able to work in a cross-disciplinary environment at Parsons School of Design, The New School. Final outcomes for the project will be presented to a panel of industry professionals, academics, disability/ aging communities, government groups, and/ or artists.
- Click on the appropriate link above to access your field-specific application.
- Google Forms does NOT allow you to save your application, so please compose your responses in a word processor (Microsoft Word, etc) before copy and pasting them into the form.
- The deadline for this application is 11:59pm EST on March 17, 2018 (Saturday)
- After an initial review of applications, the OSL Team will invite selected applicants to interview in late March- early April.
- Please note there is a $45 application fee. If you have any questions about the application, please first check our FAQ page for any lingering questions.
*All portfolio documents are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org