Amy Fleischer, Elizabeth Riley, Chika Uzoma Eke, Morgan Kane, Logan Sweet, Christina Glover, Yuchen Zhang, Searom Jung, Jeongsu Lee, Uma Desai, Johnny King, Priyal Parikh, Ruthie Merrell.
Vanessa Sanchez, Ruthann Brown, Jason Rizzo, Dino Kasvikis
Tobias Froehlich, Manika Makhijani, Audrey Bosquet, Arash Kani, Sam Cocjin, Brittany Bautista, Loren Fields, Diana Smith, Renee Nassar, Charles Saidel, Erica Green, Sanaya Kondaskar, Kristin Slater, Connie Liu, Sarah Spencer, Kyley Smithers, Emily Wang, Hana Rovin, Chloe Cooper, Liz Porter, Alessandra LeFort.
Sam Hong, Tara Ebsworth, Ellie Mockler, Amy Chen, Ioannis Smanis, Emeleigh, Kathryn Morrissey, Melodie Liu, Derrick Huang, Deniz Aksel, Beth-Ann, Alex Peacock, June Kim, Kira Bender, Leah Gaffney, Hanna Oh, Alexandra Billert, Christopher Hurbs, Yuchen Su, Sara Tian.
Join Our Team!
Open Style Lab is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to creating accessible and stylish clothing for people of all abilities. To accomplish this, Open Style Lab undertakes three main projects: our flagship summer program, class offered at the Parsons School of Design, and research projects.
We are always looking for talented individuals to work on exciting new projects and our summer program. We are currently looking for interns, volunteers, and freelancers.
Send your CV and a Cover Letter indicating with one of the positions below to email@example.com
Grant Writer (creative & detail-oriented)
Open Style Lab | New York, NY
- Research and compile a relevant grant database
- Work with staff members to prepare proposals, grant applications, letters of inquiry, letters of support, budgets, progress reports and related documents for funders;
- Gather the information/data necessary for grant applications and progress reports through research and interviews
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience with grant writing for non-profit organizations.